Friday, April 11, 2008

Birthday

I felt jealous that mel was getting the oxygen so i used it while she was in the bathroom.

1:30 PM, The baby started to move around so mel is now off the oxygen. She is at a four and the baby has moved down a little.


I wanted to show mel how thing were going to work.
Look at this great handle... you can pull really hard, I tried.

12:38, The baby wasn't moving so they put Mel on Oxygen.
Mom helping the baby move.


Mom sure loves us!

Mel's point of view
Hi mom!
The Great View from our room.


Taken a nap.
Waiting...Waiting...Waiting...
What would we do without YouTube?


11,40 I was exploring the roomI found water pedales 11:25, I tried to take the bed apart.

It was getting too hard so I stopped.



11:03 More IVs, Nurse Janene



Moms making the baby a blanket.


Look at his breakfast! Parents to be....


10:35 AM


10:30 AM

4 comments:

Hersom family said...

Hey,
love the pictures! GO MEL!!!! Keep 'em coming Nater.....the boys have loved looking at them as much as I have! Can't wait to see your new babe. Oh....and Wyatt said....what's its name....LOL

Michele said...

Can't wait to see Baby Jones! Melanie - you look awesome by the way! I love you so much!

Nick said...

Cool stuff. Ii will just call him bill bob.

Nick

Jill said...

Hey,
He is so adorable!! What is his name?